Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go
beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations
by attending frequent tax seminars.
We strive to recommend Tax Saving Strategies that may help you...
- grow and preserve your assets.
- reduce taxes on your income.
- reduce taxes on your estate.
- reduce taxes on your gifts.
- reduce taxes on your investments.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income
taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax
liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.